Hi i am the Gunner, i am decent at editing pages and i play Cavesrl whatnever possible, most of my characters are Gunner-Warriors.
My highest record is Cave 6, with 45% of the cave being explored and died at the ancient ruins.
My favorite Armor Types
- Survivor: Decent stats, although it doesn't have any perk that increase your effectiness in combat, it has a lot of unique skills that will help you during hard times.
- Prospector 2.0: Great stats, and can craft several itens that will increase your survivability.
- Crusader: Good stats, one of the best armors in combat, and is very reliable.
- Scout: One of the best Armors for any player who like Gunner characters, it has decent stats, amazing ranged skils and no drawbacks.
- Berserker: Good stats, the damage increase when you are on low health is really useful when you don't have many healing itens or you are on a dangerous location.
- Stormtrooper: Decent stats, a good armor for anyone who wants an additional level of defence, it doesn't have any special perk but if used correctly it is a great armor.
Favorite Melee Weapons
- Swords: Strong, common and easy to use, the warrior's best friend.
- Maces: No matter how thick your armor is, this thing will pierce it like if it was just paper.
- Claws: Fast and strong, it but can be stopped easily by any armor.
Favorite Ranged Weapons
- Battle Shotgun: The stopping power of a shotgun with the capacity of a revolver, this weapon is the gunner's best friend.
- Pistol: Slow and simple, but the stopping power of this weapon is no joke.
- Arrow gun: Cheap, accurate and reliable, not even the heaviest armor can completaly stop it.
- Rifles: Powerful and fast, but the lack of stopping power makes the use of this weapon very limited.
- Revolvers: Less stopping power, but the overall speed and ammo capacity makes this kind of weapon very reliable in most situations.